|New Autodesk Student Suites - no available
2013 Autodesk Student/Faculty Suites - NEW! No watermark when printing & can be upgraded to the full commercial license.
Aspiring architects, designers, engineers, and on a student budget can take their incredible ideas further with Autodesk creation suites. While the free* versions are still available, students can now the fully functional commercial industry applications, prepare to hit the ground running when they graduate With access to the same suites used in industry, a and expanded usage rights that include the dorm, home, classroom, and lab, students have the power they need to design their future
Cost: R1590,00 excluding vat and shipping
Important Information Regarding the Autodesk 2013 Student/ FacultySuites
- No Watermark on Ultimate Student/Faculty 2013 Suites
- Licenses are Perpetual (They do not expire)
- One License per Student or Faculty Member- Can only be installed once.
- Educational Verification will be required after purchase by a third party company (Identit-e)
The new Autodesk Student Suites for 2013 are:
- Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013
- Product Design Suite Ultimate (for Education) 2013
- AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013
- Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2013
- Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013
Do you qualify for Autodesk 2013 Student/Faculty Suites?
- Must be a student currently enrolled at an accredited higher educational institution that grants degrees (College Students, University Students, Post-Secondary Students, Junior College Students, Community College Students)
- Must be a active/current Faculty or Teachers
- Active Secondary School Student, Middle School Student and High School Student (Must be over the age of 13)
Will you need to provide proof that you are a student in order to purchase the Student/Faculty Suites?
Yes, validation will be done post-purchase. You will be required to submit verification that you are a current student or current faculty member. This means that you will not be required to provide proof of status as a student/faculty during the actual purchase, rather you will need to provide proof once you receive your software in order to obtain your serial number to register and activate the suite you have purchased. This validation is done through a validation website (Identit-e). Directions on where and how to submit your validation are included inside the box of the Autodesk Student/Faculty Suite.
What will you need in order to meet the eligibility requirements?
- A unique valid email address associated with an educational entity (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com). If you opt to use this method, the serial number will be sent to the email address you provide. This is the fastest method for receiving your serial number.
- A school photo identification card that includes school name, your name, a photo and a current enrollment date. “Current” is defined as a date within the last 6 months.
- If you do not have such an ID, you must instead provide a photo identification card, driver’s license, passport or other official photo identification.
and one of the following:
- Official, current non-photo student ID with name and current enrollment date.
- Official, current school transcript indicating name of school and student with current date.
- Official, current school tuition bill indicating name of school and student with current date.
- Official, current report card indicating name of school and student with current date.
Autodesk reserves the right to modify acceptable proof of eligibility at any time. Educad CANNOT accept your academic eligibility for Autodesk 2013 Student/Faculty Products. If you cannot meet the above requirements you will NOT be able to successfully register and activate these products.